March 12, 2020 is the deadline for this year's scholarship application. Applications must be postmarked by March 12, 2020. No digital applications will be accepted.
If you have any questions, please call Margie Howard-Hartman at (619) 440-2449 or email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2019 Scholarships awarded to:
- Farah Haleem and Narman Marcus - El Cajon Valley
- Janet Nguy - Grossmont High School
- Olivia Root - Helix High
- Jeanette Chen -- Monte Vista High
- Salvador Lupo - Vahalla High
- Ilan Matkowski - West Hills High
2018 Scholarships awarded to:
- Natalie Harmer - Grossmont High School
- Brandon Taing and Kimberly McAdams - Santana High School
- Alina Leholm and Kaitlyn Medland - West Hills High School
- Alexander Berg - Helix High School
2017 Scholarship winners are:
- Jillian Dawson, Grossmont High School
- Gabrielle Root, Helix Charter School
- Ellen Thompson, Mt. Miguel High School
- Jennifer Fox, Valhalla High School
- Kalen Jennings, El Capitan High School
For the past 45 years, La Mesa Woman’s Club has awarded college scholarships to high school seniors from the Grossmont Union High School District. The $1,000 scholarships are awarded annually. Winners are selected on the basis of community service, type of courses taken, quality of essay, class ranking, extra-curricular activities, SAT or ACT scores and future goals.