April 12, 2019 is the deadline for this year's Scholarship application.
If you have any questions, please call Margie Howard-Hartman at (619) 440-2449.
2018 Scholarships awarded to:
- Natalie Harmer - Grossmont High School
- Brandon Taing and Kimberly McAdams - Santana High School
- Alina Leholm and Kaitlyn Medland - West Hills High School
- Alexander Berg - Helix High School
2017 Scholarships awarded to:
- Jillian Dawson, Grossmont High School
- Gabrielle Root, Helix Charter School
- Ellen Thompson, Mt. Miguel High School
- Jennifer Fox, Valhalla High School
- Kalen Jennings, El Capitan High School
2016 Scholarships awarded to:
- Antonia Contreras, Grossmont High School
- Jacob Niskey, Grossmont High School
- Daniel Valoria, Grossmont High School
- Michelle Tran, Mt. Miguel High School
- Hannah Hirasuna, Vahalla High School
For the past 43 years, La Mesa Woman’s Club has awarded college scholarships to high school seniors from the Grossmont Union High School District. The $1,000 scholarships are awarded annually. Winners are selected on the basis of community service, type of courses taken, quality of essay, class ranking, extra-curricular activities, SAT or ACT scores and future goals.